Planixs are looking to add enthusiastic and highly capable testers to an already high performing team. An excellent team player, quick learner with a strong background in manual testing, circa 2+ years, supplemented by a degree of hands-on experience with test automation, would be ideal. You will be joining a compact and motivated team with an appetite to improve our testing capability.
Planixs do everything to support their people and offer an extensive benefits package including:
• Competitive Salaries
• 25 days holiday
• Extra day off on your birthday!
• Life Assurance
• Private Medical
• MediCash Plan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Flexible working
• City Centre office
Test and QA is at the core of our quality and CI agenda. The test team is responsible not just for defining and executing test scripts but also for implementing and embedding automation into the testing lifecycle.
• Input into test planning and SCRUM activities
• Creation and maintenance of Test Scripts for functional and non functional features, under supervision
• Execution of test scripts, recording and communicating results in a clear and concise manner
• Execution of Manual and Automated Testing within an Agile SCRUM environment
• Creation and communication of defects in a clear and succinct manner
• Ownership of application features, managing risk and identifying appropriate test case candidates for automation
• Champion of best practice and contributions to quality initiatives
• 2 year + in QA or relevant software delivery experience
• 2 year + experience in Test Management tools
• Working knowledge of non-functional testing
• Hands on automation experience (preferred)
• Experience of API / back end testing (i.e. not reliant on UI)
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Python (preferred)
• An understanding of cloud environments – containerisation, CI/CD pipelines and configuration management (preferred)
• Experience with Python testing frameworks (preferred)
We are looking for applicants who want to join a growing organisation at an exciting time in its evolution. If you want an environment where your input and opinions will make a real difference then this will be right for you. Those with a real passion for testing and an ability to think outside the box will thrive here at Planixs.
Please note that by submitting your details you consent for Planixs to keep your information on file and contact you in relation to this role and any other roles you are deemed suitable for.
Planixs is the market-leading, Manchester-based FinTech that develops next-generation analytics and optimisation software designed to address the challenges around ‘Big Data’ in the Financial Services space. Established in 2011, we work with global financial institutions, in providing its award-winning product suite Realiti®, a cloud-based and on premise technology solution that delivers real-time intraday cash, collateral and liquidity management capabilities. Planixs was placed in the much-respected Sunday Times Tech Track 100 (highest ranking Fintech business), and prior to that a finalist in the Northern Tech Awards 2018 (being the highest ranking Fintech business). The company was also recently awarded the RegTech of the Year accolade in the US FinTech Awards 2021.
Our Head Office is in the centre of Manchester, where we sometimes meet to kick off projects, for specific work events, or socials, it is of course open during office hours for anyone to use.
Are you optimising liquidity usage and extracting value from liquidity resources in real-time?
Speak to one of our experts to find out how Realiti Software can help you answer questions you never thought to ask and create value in ways you never thought possible.