Planixs Releases Realiti® Version 10 – The Most Complete Real-Time Cash, Collateral and Intraday Liquidity Management Suite in the Market
Planixs, the leading provider of real-time, intraday cash, collateral and liquidity management solutions, today announced that it has released GA10 (Generally Available Version 10) to the market. GA10 represents the most complete, function rich and technically capable real-time treasury software in the market.
Realiti GA10 took input from customers, industry experts, regulators and the latest technology advances as part of the release development. GA10 includes a number of enhancements across the software suite including:
- Deeper Cash Management Capabilities: Including enhancements to Fails and Sweeps amongst others to enable Realiti to automate treasury operations.
- Optimised Matching Rates: Increased performance and improved matching capabilities resulting in real-time intraday matching rates reaching the high 90%s.
- Regulatory Reports: Enhanced reporting capabilities including greater geographic coverage.
- Messaging: Building on earlier releases of ISO messaging, the inclusion of additional messaging protocols and the enablement of geographic specific messages types, well in advance of the SWIFT updates.
- MI/BI Tool Enablement: Access to data to drive 3rd party MI/BI tools either directly through ODBC drivers or separately through new archiving capabilities.
- The Realiti Hub: The latest technical update to ensure all Realiti modules can be deployed independently and operate through our standard ETL and API framework.
- Updated UI: Deployment of the most advanced UI in the industry, React, enabling rapid development and exceptional rendering performance.
- Technology and Performance: Ability to deploy in a containerised method utilising the latest Kubernetes technology. New and improved technology performance benchmarks across the suite.
- Data Science and AI: Implementation of the foundations to exploit our data science engines and AI opportunities.
- Enhanced Security: Planixs is the first FinTech to gain regulatory approval to deploy our real-time critical processes on the public cloud.
- Implementation Accelerators: The release of faster deployment tools and techniques including the containerisation deployment option.
“Realiti GA10 represents a landmark release of our real-time software suite to the global market. We have the highest R&D investment ratio of any Treasury FinTech and we have worked with current customers, industry experts and regulators to deliver the most advanced real-time treasury solution in the market,” said Neville Roberts, Planixs CEO. “Our customers can be assured that their investment in our technology suite is very well placed and that we will continue to invest in future proofing their investment for decades to come.”
Realiti continues to be the pioneering real-time intraday cash, collateral and liquidity management solution with live implementations at global scale. Its SaaS or on premise delivery models and high performance and scalable architecture mean that Realiti can be deployed with minimal intrusion to a bank’s infrastructure, rapidly delivering business value.
Planixs provides cloud-enabled solutions that power any Treasury in any industry to become real-time with instant insight, rapid analytics, intraday control and agile liquidity. Realiti from Planixs is a complete suite of modules built to deliver instantaneous insight over vast data volumes with devotees across Funding, Liquidity, Compliance, Risk and beyond.
Head of Sales
Tel: +44 (0) 161 298 8822
Tel: +44 (0) 161 298 8822
Planixs provides cloud-enabled solutions that power any Treasury in any industry to become real-time with rapid analytics, intraday control and agile liquidity. Realiti from Planixs is a complete suite of modules that creates a real-time, liquidity-based view of the organisation and delivers instantaneous insights over vast data volumes with devotees across Funding, Liquidity, Compliance, Risk and beyond. Realiti’s clients are a range of banks of all sizes, including G-SIBs such as Deutsche Bank and Santander and D-SIBs such as Scotiabank, NatWest and Lloyds Banking Group.